Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 03:39:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Farage  (Read 8136 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Farage
« Reply #90 on June 16, 2024, 10:28:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Of course *I* wasn't calling my ENGLISH born relative a wog. Embarrassing to have to point it out.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on June 16, 2024, 10:31:24 pm by Sprotyrover »
Of course *I* wasn't calling my ENGLISH born relative a wog. Embarrassing to have to point it out.
So why did you even use the term, I’m intrigued as to
What your thought process was ?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on June 16, 2024, 10:36:18 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Do you wonder why I f**king despise this lot? They f**k over people's lives to satisfy bigots.

But they make it easier to identify the bigots
Wilts, what is a bigot?

Oxford English Dictionary:
​a person who has very strong, unreasonable beliefs or opinions about race, religion or politics and who will not listen to or accept the opinions of anyone who disagrees

Cambridge Dictionary
a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life

Britannica
a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person
especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Collins Dictionay
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race
Nice one, sounds like you are a bigot to me Wilts.. think about it!

I've read your posts sproty. I know who the bigots are.
I know you avidly read my posts you hang on every word because YOU ARE INTOLERANT OF THE
VIEWS OF OTHERS, that’s why YOU ARE A BIGOT!

Whereas you're a model of tolerance of other's views!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on June 16, 2024, 10:38:28 pm by Sprotyrover »
Do you wonder why I f**king despise this lot? They f**k over people's lives to satisfy bigots.

Wilts, what is a bigot?

​a person who has very strong, unreasonable beliefs or opinions about race, religion or politics and who will not listen to or accept the opinions of anyone who disagrees

Cambridge Dictionary
a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life

Britannica
a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person
especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Collins Dictionay
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

I know you avidly read my posts you hang on every word because YOU ARE INTOLERANT OF THE

Apart from putting Wilts in his place when have I accused folks of being a Bigot?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on June 16, 2024, 10:56:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
So why did you even use the term, I’m intrigued as to
What your thought process was ?

I'll spell it out.

What happened to my brother in law is a direct result of this shit shower pandering to attitudes that people should be kept out at all costs, but not having a f**king clue how to do it.

So, just as with the Windrush generation, they pick on easy targets. Ones who were invited over here (or their parents were), worked hard, did the right thing, then we're turned on in order to satisfy bigots who don't actually give a f**k that this is real people's lives that are being f**ked over. Bigots who, through ignorance or malice, see these people as not being worth the rights that they themselves have.

I used that word because anyone who properly listens to that story and shrugs their shoulders or makes light of it, clearly doesn't give a f**k for the rights of people like my brother in law. And they need slapping in the face with what that says about their attitudes.

But I can see I'm pissing in the wind with some people.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2024, 11:00:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on June 17, 2024, 12:12:13 am by tommy toes »
BST
Sprotyrover knows exactly in what context you used that word as would anyone who read it.
But he'd rather goad you about it rather than think about the wider implications.
Maybe he agrees with the ruling.
Wouldn't be surprised.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 07:00:10 am by tommy toes »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on June 17, 2024, 12:23:47 am by Bentley Bullet »
TT, That word should never be used in any context, should it? Unless your leader is exempt because......... Well, he's your leader?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on June 17, 2024, 01:58:23 am by BillyStubbsTears »
TT.

In fairness, I don't think Sproty does know what he's doing.

I think he's in denial that the Government he supports could possibly be that nasty and vindictive, so he assumes we must have made a mistake.

He knows jack shit of the process we've been through, the tears of frustration and the failed hopes of my brother in law to join the RAF and serve for the country that he is a rightful citizen of.

Rather than reflect on what his Govt does to honest people, he prefers to remain ignorant of it and assume everyone else is wrong. Because he doesn't want to have his viewpoint challenged.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on June 17, 2024, 06:59:20 am by tommy toes »
TT, That word should never be used in any context, should it? Unless your leader is exempt because......... Well, he's your leader?
Give over with the leader stuff BB it's playground silliness.
He was emphasising this governments despicable attitude to whom they deem to be Johnny foreigner, in a personal issue that hurts, and in that context it's understandable.
Sadly it was also an open goal for his enemies on here to jump on with false holier than thou bullshit.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on June 17, 2024, 07:35:36 am by Sprotyrover »
He was emphasising this governments despicable attitude to whom they deem to be Johnny foreigner, in a personal issue that hurts, and in that context it's understandable.
Sadly it was also an open goal for his enemies on here to jump on with false holier than thou bullshit.
Nah both my parents were Foreign! Neither ever had British Citizenship, I could never serve in the RAF either but , I find the remark made by your Fuhrer obnoxious, because My Parents would fall into silly Billy’s definition, the TIT is trying to score political ends. If he were my relation I would never ever speak to him again!

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on June 17, 2024, 07:43:50 am by Axholme Lion »
What he said about Ukraine.

2014: "the EU's imperialist, expansionist attitude has given people in Kiev false hope."

17 Feb 2022 (a week before the invasion): "Putin isn't going to invade Ukraine. He's just trying to scare the West."

After the invasion: "Well, I was wrong. Putin has gone much further than I thought he would. A consequence of EU and NATO expansion, which came to a head in 2014. It made no sense to poke the Russian bear with a stick."

2023 (after predicting Putin WOULDN'T invade) "Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is totally abhorrent, but it was also entirely predictable.

I warned in 2014 that EU and NATO expansion would lead to war."

Today. There should be a peace deal. (Which of course means Putin keeps the land he's occupied.)

What's the common denominator?

Every single time, he has pushed exactly the line that Putin wanted to be pushed.

Every

Single

Time.
and?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #101 on June 17, 2024, 03:43:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
One thing I like about you AL. You're a fascist and you're open about it. You don't pretend not to be.

I've wondered all my life who were the sort of Kitsons who could have supported a Hitler in the '30s. Now I know.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on June 17, 2024, 04:51:56 pm by Sprotyrover »

Nah both my parents were Foreign! Neither ever had British Citizenship, I could never serve in the RAF either but , I find the remark made by your Fuhrer obnoxious, because My Parents would fall into silly Billy’s definition, the TIT is trying to score political ends. If he were my relation I would never ever speak to him again!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on June 17, 2024, 06:31:09 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Wilts, what is a bigot?

Cambridge Dictionary

Britannica

Collins Dictionay

Apart from putting Wilts in his place when have I accused folks of being a Bigot?

I never said you did. I just pointed out that you are notoriously tolerent of other peoples' views.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on June 17, 2024, 06:48:59 pm by Iberian Red »

There but for the grace of god

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on June 17, 2024, 08:04:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You know when I say Farage thinks his supporters are thick as mince?

Here's an analysis of RefUK's tax and spending plans by an independent not for profit body who's aim is to educate the public and hold politicians to account.

https://taxpolicy.org.uk/2024/06/17/reform_uk_manifesto_2024/

If you don't want to read all the details, the bottom line is all that matters.

They reckon there's a £38bn/year hole in the RefUK numbers.

That's twice the size of the KamiKwaze budget hole that cratered the economy.

So vote for Farage by all means lads. Just remember the contempt he holds you in. He reckons you're too thick to realise you're being fed b*llocks.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on June 17, 2024, 10:47:07 pm by selby »
  Still talking about him Billy, he has took the election over  and your his hook line and sinker buddy, two weeks and bang he is the centre of attraction.

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on June 18, 2024, 01:52:09 pm by jmt23 »
Why though?
Is it because of his/his parties policies? Well they have been shot to pieces on economics, so I doubt it.

Is it because he got a girl he knows to throw milkshake at him - he did admittedly have something thrown at him a couple of days later, but the first (which probably egged the second one on) was fake and total PR

Is it because he knows how to play to simple thinking folk and their little Britain fears.He is a great public speaker, and a “very intelligent racist” he sows seeds and walks off laughing.

He is a dangerous guy who mixes with( and is allegedly financed by,) even more dangerous people.

I just don’t get it. I find him a joke, but what I don’t get is why he gets votes.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on June 18, 2024, 03:49:43 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Why though?
Is it because of his/his parties policies? Well they have been shot to pieces on economics, so I doubt it.

Is it because he got a girl he knows to throw milkshake at him - he did admittedly have something thrown at him a couple of days later, but the first (which probably egged the second one on) was fake and total PR

Is it because he knows how to play to simple thinking folk and their little Britain fears.He is a great public speaker, and a “very intelligent racist” he sows seeds and walks off laughing.

He is a dangerous guy who mixes with( and is allegedly financed by,) even more dangerous people.

I just don’t get it. I find him a joke, but what I don’t get is why he gets votes.

You already answered your own question there jmt23, in the 4th line.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on June 18, 2024, 06:07:56 pm by wilts rover »

Wilts, what is a bigot?

Cambridge Dictionary

Britannica

Collins Dictionay

I don't need to accuse you of anything sproty. Your own posts do that.

Putting sproty 'IN HIS OWN PLACE' and using caps in a strange place for some strange reason.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on June 18, 2024, 07:07:19 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Interesting to see how in Farage's flagship tax policy, the result is that people earning over £95,000 benefit the most.

https://leftfootforward.org/2024/06/nigel-farage-has-meltdown-on-good-morning-britain-after-being-grilled-over-reforms-tax-plans/

Man of the people - is anyone here feeling scammed?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on June 19, 2024, 06:34:48 pm by ravenrover »
So a private company owned by Farage is putting people up as candidates for Parliament. They probably stand no chance of outnumbering the elected candidates of Green, SNP , or Plaid Cymru or even Sinn Fein and yet this maggot is all over the news channels. That is what is wrong with our media

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on June 19, 2024, 10:31:11 pm by scawsby steve »
So a private company owned by Farage is putting people up as candidates for Parliament. They probably stand no chance of outnumbering the elected candidates of Green, SNP , or Plaid Cymru or even Sinn Fein and yet this maggot is all over the news channels. That is what is wrong with our media

Today's YouGov poll puts Greens on 2 seats, Reform on 5 seats.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on June 20, 2024, 09:30:18 am by ravenrover »
Let's see on July 5th

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #114 on June 21, 2024, 09:31:49 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I see Farage is doing his usual two step.

1) Big up Andrew Tate saying he's an important voice for young men to listen to.

2) Then say "Of course he's said some horrible things too."

That's his MO. That's exactly how he operates. Allows the gullible or those wanting to be deceived to choose either comment, as suits them.

It's exactly how he's addressed Putin.

1) He's the strongest, best leader in the world and I admire him.

2) Oh yeah, he's had opponents killed and that, but y'know... no-one is perfect.

It's an insidious way of normalising f**king monsters. He knows precisely what he is doing.

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on June 21, 2024, 09:42:20 am by Mike_F »
Yep. It's like saying

"Fred West was an excellent builder delivering great quality workmanship at a very reasonable price."

"Kidnap and murder of teenage girls? Come on, now. The mainstream media keep going about that but the point is, if you wanted an extension building he would do a very good job."

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on June 21, 2024, 10:03:31 am by TonySoprano »
Seems old nige has a few of the far left extremists rattled on here.

Looking forward to the meltdown when his party becomes the massive success story of the election.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #117 on June 21, 2024, 10:22:32 am by BillyStubbsTears »

Looking forward to the meltdown when his party becomes the massive success story of the election.

Yeah. Maybe you can stop paying all them taxes that don't exist then, eh?

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on June 21, 2024, 10:29:35 am by TonySoprano »

Yeah. Maybe you can stop paying all them taxes that don't exist then, eh?
They will soon after Labour get in, which was the point I made and clearly went over your head

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #119 on June 21, 2024, 10:38:58 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Right.

So when they aren't introduced, you'll come back here this time next year and admit you were talking cack, right?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012