Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 12:49:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Farage  (Read 7009 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Farage
« Reply #60 on June 15, 2024, 07:35:00 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Do you wonder why I f**king despise this lot? They f**k over people's lives to satisfy bigots.

But they make it easier to identify the bigots
Wilts, what is a bigot?

Oxford English Dictionary:
​a person who has very strong, unreasonable beliefs or opinions about race, religion or politics and who will not listen to or accept the opinions of anyone who disagrees

Cambridge Dictionary
a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life

Britannica
a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person
especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Collins Dictionay
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race
Yep, you to a tee!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on June 15, 2024, 07:37:50 pm by wilts rover »
To those who are thinking of voting Farage... you aren't a fascist or a racist, that's simply all the left have got: name calling and intimidation. They'll look down their nose at you and act like they're more educated than you and that your opinion doesn't matter....ironically behaving just like the Tories they despise

They'll equate not wanting undecated homeless immigrants with not wanting immigration of educated folks, students,  NHS workers....that's not true and not an equality

They might even tell you to vote green.....while the green candidates swear jihad

Don't be intimated,  vote how you want

To those who are thinking of voting for Farage listen to what Farage has said - and know exactly what you are voting for:

It doesn't matter if you have evil intentions - providing you are good at what you do. Farage on Putin

Go on - vote for someone who thinks that being good at being evil is a desirable characteristic - you deserve him/it.

https://x.com/BBCPolitics/status/1801556058638307426

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on June 15, 2024, 08:12:53 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
What he said about Ukraine.

2014: "the EU's imperialist, expansionist attitude has given people in Kiev false hope."

17 Feb 2022 (a week before the invasion): "Putin isn't going to invade Ukraine. He's just trying to scare the West."

After the invasion: "Well, I was wrong. Putin has gone much further than I thought he would. A consequence of EU and NATO expansion, which came to a head in 2014. It made no sense to poke the Russian bear with a stick."

2023 (after predicting Putin WOULDN'T invade) "Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is totally abhorrent, but it was also entirely predictable.

I warned in 2014 that EU and NATO expansion would lead to war."

Today. There should be a peace deal. (Which of course means Putin keeps the land he's occupied.)

What's the common denominator?

Every single time, he has pushed exactly the line that Putin wanted to be pushed.

Every

Single

Time.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on June 15, 2024, 08:24:23 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I mean. It's not even subtle is it?

Vote for him by all means. Just own the whole thing if you do. And don't dare say you're on Ukraine's side. Or the side of the next country Putin attacks.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on June 15, 2024, 09:13:50 pm by selby »
  He has you Billy, he is consuming you, you can't stop talking and thinking about him and your giving him publicity, he is your biggest fear, and your one of his biggest soldier ants at least on here

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on June 15, 2024, 09:21:20 pm by SydneyRover »
So those 16 that have voted reform have done it because ............

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on June 15, 2024, 10:07:15 pm by Sprotyrover »
Do you wonder why I f**king despise this lot? They f**k over people's lives to satisfy bigots.

Wilts, what is a bigot?

​a person who has very strong, unreasonable beliefs or opinions about race, religion or politics and who will not listen to or accept the opinions of anyone who disagrees

Cambridge Dictionary
a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who does not like other people who have different beliefs or a different way of life

Britannica
a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person
especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Collins Dictionay
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race
Nice one, sounds like you are a bigot to me Wilts.. think about it!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on June 15, 2024, 11:47:12 pm by Sprotyrover »
Taken from BST post #37
“But hey we kept another wog out so that’s nice.

You have got some serious mental health issues, go and see your GP!
Bump
Go for it Syd try and deflect the issue from Wogs and facsists under his bed Billy the nut job!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2024, 11:49:16 pm by Sprotyrover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on June 15, 2024, 11:52:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Taken from BST post #37

Bump
Go for it Syd try and deflect the issue from Wogs and facsists under his bed Billy the nut job!

Your concern for what your Government did to my family is truly touching.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on June 16, 2024, 08:33:46 am by wilts rover »

Wilts, what is a bigot?

Cambridge Dictionary

Britannica

Collins Dictionay
Yep, you to a tee!

No mate, I am intolerant OF the bigots (and trolls)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on June 16, 2024, 08:34:36 am by wilts rover »

Wilts, what is a bigot?

Cambridge Dictionary

Britannica

Collins Dictionay

I've read your posts sproty. I know who the bigots are.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on June 16, 2024, 08:43:18 am by Bentley Bullet »
Being in denial and accusing others of bigotry doesn't exempt you from the fact that you're a bigot yourself, Wilts.

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on June 16, 2024, 09:59:15 am by jmt23 »
Got himself into a bit of a mess with a sky reporter, started spouting muslim hatred and got his arse handed to him, by the reporter who was a Muslim  :lol:

He along with the Tories are the reason we are in such a financial mess, Brexit is costing us a fortune and has all countries laughing at us.

Wrap it up as you want, but he is racist and plays on it to gain little britainer voters. It says a lot that he can be taken so seriously in the UK- we are in one hell of a mess.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on June 16, 2024, 10:51:45 am by selby »
  JMT23 your falling for it too, the members of the EU government looked on him as a joke figure for years, look up who is laughing now.
  They were going to take our banking system away it hasn't happened, The value of the pound was about parity and tipped to go below the Euro, what is it now buddy? They were going to close down manufacturing cars here, it hasn't happened but the German car industry is declining. Yes we have been badly led and could be heading for worse, but hey they have also had a bad time of it, worse than us and slipping quickly.
  One of the few successes they have had is chucking illegal immigrants all over Europe and over here, and that will eventually bite them hard in the arse if it already is not, just go to parts of Brussels and Paris, or take your wife and teenage daughter to a Christmas market in Germany and see who is laughing now, and ask why Holland and Italy have such a right wing parties, and France could follow, your living in cuckoo land.
  For every little Englander There is a lot more little Europeanas if you travel and take notice over there start at parts of Marseille and Lyon and work up to Paris and have a coffee in certain parts and see if you feel comfortable.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on June 16, 2024, 11:37:17 am by Sprotyrover »
Taken from BST post #37

Bump

The use of the word WOGS is disguising in any context you moron!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on June 16, 2024, 11:40:13 am by Sprotyrover »

Wilts, what is a bigot?

Cambridge Dictionary

Britannica

Collins Dictionay

I've read your posts sproty. I know who the bigots are.
I know you avidly read my posts you hang on every word because YOU ARE INTOLERANT OF THE
VIEWS OF OTHERS, that’s why YOU ARE A BIGOT!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on June 16, 2024, 01:44:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Taken from BST post #37

Bump

I'm using it to forcefully make a point about the workings of the Government you support f**king over my family. You don't seem to give a f**k about that. Which is infinitely more disgusting than any collection of four letters.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on June 16, 2024, 03:22:37 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Let's not forget this thread is about Farage, someone who is so far up the establishment's ar$€ he makes Sunak look like a Liberal lefty.

Given that the establishment are managing this, and our whole lives (some call it "democracy"),  the Farage phenomenon will cause a split in the right vote, and give Labour more power. The conclusion can only be that the establishment have complete, total, power over Labour.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on June 16, 2024, 03:37:41 pm by BobG »
Look in a mirror BB.

BobG
Immaturing with age I see, BobG.

I wish that were true BB. It would mean your mind was at least open to new ideas, new facts, new concepts. As it is I'm just telling it like it is.

Cheers

BobG

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on June 16, 2024, 04:04:38 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Look in a mirror BB.

BobG
Immaturing with age I see, BobG.

I wish that were true BB. It would mean your mind was at least open to new ideas, new facts, new concepts. As it is I'm just telling it like it is.

Cheers

BobG
The thing is BobG, you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the gob. Nobody should support you in a normal environment, but sadly, this forum isn't a normal environment. All you need to keep up your delusion of having super intelligence is the confidence you gain from having one or two other misinformed posters backing you up.

Cheers

BB

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #80 on June 16, 2024, 04:13:15 pm by Sprotyrover »
Taken from BST post #37

Bump

I'm using it to forcefully make a point about the workings of the Government you support f**king over my family. You don't seem to give a f**k about that. Which is infinitely more disgusting than
 any collection of four letters.
You no doubt had a hand in completing his application in which case I fully understand why he was turned down!

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on June 16, 2024, 04:16:02 pm by BobG »
No sense of intellect. No sense of how to debate. No sense of research. And no sense of having thought. Tony Blair failed. Education failed.

BobG

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on June 16, 2024, 04:28:55 pm by roverstillidie91 »
He's part of the establishment he was behind the voice to come out of the European Union and looks what happened there.

Still blaming foreigners 8 years after the Brexit vote.

Yawn.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on June 16, 2024, 04:32:41 pm by Bentley Bullet »
No sense of intellect. No sense of how to debate. No sense of research. And no sense of having thought. Tony Blair failed. Education failed.

BobG
Stop pulling yourself down BobG.

It's never too late to get off that high horse and see things from a grassroots level.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on June 16, 2024, 07:04:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Taken from BST post #37

Bump

I'm using it to forcefully make a point about the workings of the Government you support f**king over my family. You don't seem to give a f**k about that. Which is infinitely more disgusting than
 any collection of four letters.
You no doubt had a hand in completing his application in which case I fully understand why he was turned down!

You really are very unpleasant aren't you?

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on June 16, 2024, 08:54:09 pm by keith79 »
Love this. Kids fighting

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #86 on June 16, 2024, 08:59:01 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Love this. Kids fighting

Yeah. Cos it's a f**king hilarious issue int it?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on June 16, 2024, 10:03:17 pm by Sprotyrover »
Love this. Kids fighting

Your use of the word Wogs is !You refer to your family member with that derogatory term, does he know, how do you think he feels?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2024, 10:07:15 pm by Sprotyrover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #88 on June 16, 2024, 10:18:40 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Love this. Kids fighting

Your use of the word Wogs is !You refer to your family member with that derogatory term, does he know, how do you think he feels?

Straight over your head.

I'll spell it out.

I'm saying that's what people who support that sort of policy would think, not me.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on June 16, 2024, 10:27:19 pm by Sprotyrover »
Love this. Kids fighting

Straight over your head.

I'll spell it out.

I'm saying that's what people who support that sort of policy would think, not me.
Oh so you were casting aspersions, not actually referring to your Italians Born relative as a Wog?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012